AB Walls 3D+Terraces now has CADD Option
What is AB CADD?
The AB Walls 3D+Terraces Design Software has received a major overhaul in this newest edition, including a FREE fully functional computer aided design and drafting program known as AB CADD. This feature will allow users to make more detailed edits to meet all the requirements they need within their design.
This full AB CADD output includes:
- A 3D visual of your retaining wall
- Incorporation of a site plan to allow you to combine several walls into one set of Construction Drawings.
- General Specifications and Project Special Consideration Notes.
- Plan and Elevation Views.
- Panel and Panel Section Views.
- Typical Details.
- Cross references all notes and typical details to appropriate portions of the project.
AB CADD Inputs
AB CADD Project Input Screen
AB CADD Builds the Full Drawings and Submittals in Minutes
AB CADD works with AB Walls to help the design professional create professional construction drawings and submittals in a fraction of the time, by streamlining the transition from design mode to drafting/output mode. ABCADD will elevate the standards of the industry and will allow the design professional to properly communicate the project requirements to the contractor to ensure a successful project to create more buildable land.
- An “Import Function” that gives you the ability to create plan and elevation views directly from your site plans.
- The ability to incorporate multiple walls into one set of construction plans.
As Simple as:
- Import image of project
- Sketch the wall placement
- Identify top and bottom of wall
- Import into AB Walls
AB CADD Outputs
AB CADD Output Screen
AB CADD Output Screen
Save your staff’s time in both consolidating details for your design, and creating your final drawings while producing state-of-the-industry Construction Drawings. Create a standalone retaining wall drawing package, or simply integrate these outputs into your CADD program of choice. This new design package will also help the contractor tell the complete story of what it will take to build an Allan Block retaining wall with easy to read documents that walk you through the build process.
- Improved and sharper output capabilities such as generated plan, elevation, and sections views.
- Automatic populated design details that are relevant to your specific project.
- General specifications as well as an automated system to generate specifications that are relevant to your project.